DIMACS || Leadership Program || LP Web Pages || Lesson Ideas
- The Twelve Days of Christmas and Pascal's Triangle
- Find the 12 items in Pascal's Triangle and count the total number of gifts.
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Given the prices of the 12 items purchased, students calculate the cost.
- The Star of David
- Students count the total number of triangles in the pictured Star of David.
- New Year's Magic
- A Magic Puzzle to kick off the new year.
- 2004 Math Game
- Write expressions for the numbers 1 to 100 using the digits in the current year