DIMACS has a partnership with DIMATIA, the Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Informatics and Applications based at Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic.
This partnership involves:
- Joint Workshops
- DIMATIA Inaugural Conference, The Future of Discrete Mathematics, May 19-24, 1997, Stirin Castle, Czech Republic
- From Erdos to Algorithms: Applications of the "Probabilistic Method" (A joint DIMACS-DIMATIA Workshop), June 8-10, 1998, DIMACS Center, Rutgers University.
- DIMACS-DIMATIA Workshop on Combinatorial and Algorithmic Geometry, August 18-21, 1998, DIMATIA, Czech Republic.
- DIMACS-DIMATIA Workshop on Algebraic Methods and Arithmetic Circuits, June 2-4, 1999, DIMACS Center, Rutgers University
- DIMATIA Graph Theory Day 2
- Prague Midsummer Combinatorial Workshop VII, August 7-11, 2000, DIMATIA, Czech Republic.
- HOMONOLO-Workshop on Homomorphisms (a joint DIMACS-DIMATIA Workshop), November 13-17, 2000, Nova Louka, Czech Republic
- DIMACS-DIMATIA Workshop on Graphs, Morphisms and Statistical Physics, March 19-21, 2001, DIMACS Center, Rutgers University
- DIMACS/DIMATIA/Renyi Tripartite Partnership
Three leading research centers, DIMACS in Piscataway, NJ, DIMATIA in
Prague, and Renyi in Budapest, have joined in a tripartite project
involving three research working groups.
- Visitor and Student Exchanges
If you are interested in visiting DIMATIA as part of this program, please send a brief message to Fred Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining when you would like to go and whom you might like to interact with.
- A Joint Undergraduate Research Program
This program consists of visits by US students to DIMATIA during the summer, after a period of research at DIMACS, and visits to DIMACS by DIMATIA students to participate in the DIMACS summer undergraduate research program. For more information about this program,
see DIMACS REU program.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on June 2, 2003.