About Discrete Math
Hotel Directions (NJ)
Prof. Dev. Home
K-8 Leadership Program
Exploring Discrete Mathematics in the Classroom
From Busch Campus to the Four Points Hotel:
- Leaving parking lots (59, 60B, or 64), follow Brett Road to Metlars Lane.
- Turn right onto Metlars Lane.
- Take Metlars to bottom of hill and turn right onto River Road.
- Take River Road for about 3.2 miles to the fourth traffic light.
- Turn right onto Centennial Avenue. (There is a right turn lane for Centennial on River Road.)
- Take Centennial a short distance to the second left turn lane.
- Turn left onto Kingsbridge Road.
- Follow Kingsbridge a short distance. The Sheraton Four Points Hotel will be on your left.
From the Four Points Hotel to Busch Campus:
- Leaving hotel parking lot, turn right onto Kingsbridge Road.
- At the corner, turn right onto Centennial Avenue.
- Take Centennial to the second traffic light.
- Turn left onto River Road.
- Take River Road about 3.2 miles to the fourth traffic light.
- Turn left onto Metlars Lane.
- Take Metlars uphill and turn left onto Brett Road.
- Take Brett to an intersection with a 4-way stop (Bartholomew Rd). After stopping, proceed straight ahead until you see signs for Parking Lots 59, 60B, and 64.
(Click on map to enlarge.)