FOCS 2012 CALL FOR POSTERS
FOCS 2012 will have a poster session, which can be thought of as an extended
hallway discussion with a visual aid. The poster session will be held during
the conference, in a special Monday night session, accompanied by
refreshments. We welcome posters on research in any aspect of theoretical
computer science. We hope that the poster session is particularly useful
- Researchers with papers in other conferences that would be of interest to
the FOCS community.
- FOCS 2012 authors who want to have a visual aid for extended/related
discussions of their work.
- Students who wish to discuss their work in a broader context (for example,
by presenting an overview of a line of research)
In order to present a poster, authors must email the
following information to
by September 11, 2012, 5pm Pacific time.
Note that poster submissions are not refereed. However, the committee
reserves the right to turn down submissions deemed out of scope. If the
number of poster submissions exceeds capacity, priority will be given to
registered FOCS attendees and secondarily according to the date of
submission. Poster slots will be confirmed by September 17,
2012. If any slots remain, submissions received after the deadline may be
considered at the discretion of the committee.
- A 1-2 paragraph abstract
- Name of person presenting the poster
- Whether the presenter is planning to register for FOCS