DREI Followup Session 2 - Tentative Agenda
November 8-9, 1996 - Princeton University Computer Science Building
- Friday, November 8
- Registration and Pizza, 6;00 p.m., Lobby of CS Building
- Open Lab Hours, 6:30-9:00 p.m.
- Welcome Party, 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 9
- Registration and Continental Breakfast, 8:30-9:00
- Morning Session, 9:00-12:00
- Town Meeting
- Ruminations on Voronoi Diagrams II, Diane Souvaine
- New Developments and Directions
- Lunch, 12:00-12:45
- Afternoon Session 12;45-5:00
- Lab Session
- Teacher Discussions and Presentations
- Sunday, November 10
- [Computer Fair in Edison, recommended by Hanz -- see ad/schedule.]
This follow-up session will be held in the Computer Science building, 35 Olden
Street, Princeton University. Everyone should park in
the lot directly behind the computer science building.