DIMACS 2002-2011 Special Focus on Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology
Program descriptions, calendars, etc.
- Overview/Call for Participation of
the Special Focus on Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology describing goals and program summaries.
- Working Groups: Interdisciplinary "working groups" will explore special focus research topics.
- Organizing/Advisory Committees and Sponsors of the Special Focus.
- Special Focus Seminar Series 2006-2007
- Current and Upcoming DIMACS Visitors
Opportunities for Support
- Housing Options Available During Your Stay at DIMACS
- Workshop Reports
- Working Group on Mathematical Sciences Methods for the Study of Deliberate Releases of Biological Agents and their Consequences, March 22 -23, 2002
- Working Group on Analogies Between Computer Viruses and Immune Systems and Biological Viruses and Immune Systems, June 10 - 13, 2002
- Working Group on Adverse Event/Disease Reporting, Surveillance, and Analysis, October 16 - 18, 2002
- Working Group on Modeling Social Responses to Bio-terrorism Involving Infectious Agents, May 29 - 30, 2003
- Challenges for Cryptographers in Health Data Privacy, June 30, 2004
- The DIMACS Symposium on Phylogenetics and Rapidly Evolving Pathogens, September 7 - 8, 2004
- Data De-Identification, Combinatorial Optimization, Graph Theory, and the Stat/OR Interface, November 9 - 10, 2004
- Tutorial on Data Mining and Epidemiology, March 23 - 24, 2006
- Workshop: Facing the Challenge of Infectious Diseases in Africa: The Role of Mathematical Modeling, September 25 - 27, 2006
- Technical Reports
- Grant Reports
For additional information, contact the chair:
Fred S. Roberts, Rutgers University
Go to Special Year Topics
DIMACS Home Page
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 3, 2009.