DIMACS 2004-2008 Special Focus on Computation and the Socio-Economic Sciences
Program descriptions, calendars, etc.
If you would like to receive updates on the special focus and event announcements by email contact the DIMACS Publicity Coordinator and ask to be placed on the Computation and the Socio-Economic Sciences mailing list.
For additional information, contact one of the organizers:
- Lance Fortnow, CS, University of Chicago, email@example.com
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS/Rutgers University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rakesh Vohra, Kellogg School of Management, email@example.com
- Joan Feigenbaum, Yale University, Joan.Feigenbaum@yale.edu
- Jayant Kalagnanam, IBM Watson Labs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Maskin, School of Social Science, Institute for Advanced Study, email@example.com
- Christos Papadimitriou, University of California, Berkeley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aleksandar Pekec, Duke University, email@example.com
- David Pennock, Overture Services, David.Pennock@overture.com
- Michael Rothkopf, Rutgers University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Trick, Carnegie Mellon University, email@example.com
- Vijay Vazirani, Georgia Tech, firstname.lastname@example.org
Go to Special Year Topics
DIMACS Home Page
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on February 29, 2008.