ADS 2007 - 3rd Bertinoro Workshop on Algorithms and Data Structures
September 30 - October 6, 2007
- Camil Demetrescu, University of Rome "La Sapienza", email@example.com
- Andrew Goldberg, Microsoft Research, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert Tarjan, Princeton University, email@example.com
The workshop is co-sponsored by BICI, the Bertinoro Center for Informatics, and DIMACS, the Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science.
- Link to the Bertinoro Center for Informatics website
- Workshop Announcement
- Call for Participation
- Location Information
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements (they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a visa.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on March 6, 2007.