DIMACS/Northeast Big Data Hub Workshop on Overcoming Barriers to Data Sharing including Privacy and Fairness
October 23 - 24, 2017
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the
Data Initiative on Privacy and Security and in collaboration with the Northeast
Big Data Innovation Hub.
- Organizing Committee:
- John Abowd, Cornell University
- René Bastón, Columbia University
- Tal Rabin, IBM
- Adam Smith, Boston University
- Salil Vadhan, Harvard University
- Rebecca Wright, Rutgers University
- Workshop email: Barriers_workshop at email.rutgers.edu
Call for Participation:
Participation is open to all, subject to space limitations. Please register if you'd like to attend.
Talks are mostly by invitation, but we will also consider
submissions for potential talks.
Please send the organizers an e-mail (to Barriers_workshop at email.rutgers.edu) if you'd like to be invited to speak with a description (no more than one page) of your planned topic, before October 6, 2017.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on September 14, 2017.