DIMACS/Northeast Big Data Hub Workshop on Overcoming Barriers to Data Sharing including Privacy and Fairness
October 23 - 24, 2017
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the
Data Initiative on Privacy and Security and in collaboration with the Northeast
Big Data Innovation Hub.
- Organizing Committee:
- John Abowd, Cornell University
- René Bastón, Columbia University
- Tal Rabin, IBM
- Adam Smith, Boston University
- Salil Vadhan, Harvard University
- Rebecca Wright, Rutgers University
- Workshop email: Barriers_workshop at email.rutgers.edu
Not yet available.
This is a list of confirmed speakers.
- Jeremiah Blocki (Purdue)
- Chris Clifton (Purdue)
- Henry Corrigan-Gibbs (Stanford)
- Aref Dajani (US Census Bureau)
- James Honaker (Harvard)
- Seny Kamara (Brown)
- Ben Kreuter (Google)
- Philip Leclerc (US Census Bureau)
- Ashwin Machanavajjhala (Duke)
- Ilya Mironov (Google)
- Joseph Near (UC Berkeley)
- Elaine Shi (Cornell)
- Mayank Varia (Boston University)
- Alexandra Wood (Harvard)
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on September 19, 2017.