DIMACS/Northeast Big Data Hub Workshop on Privacy and Security for Big Data
April 24 - 25, 2017
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the
Focus on Cybersecurity and in collaboration with the Northeast Big Data Innovation Hub.
- Organizing Committee:
- René Bastón, Columbia University
- Joseph Lorenzo Hall, The Center for Democracy and Technology
- Adam Smith, Pennsylvania State University
- Sean Smith, Dartmouth College
- Rebecca Wright, Rutgers University
- Moti Yung, Snapchat
- Workshop email: ps-for-bd-organizers at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Call for Participation:
Participation is open to all, subject to space limitations. Please
register if you'd like to attend.
Talks are by invitation, but
please send the organizers an e-mail (ps-for-bd-organizers at
dimacs.rutgers.edu) if you'd like to be invited to speak describing your planned topic.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on March 1, 2017.