DIMACS/CINJ BioMedical Informatics Summit
January 27, 2009
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Cancer Institute of NJ (CINJ)
CINJ Auditorium, 195 Little Albany Street, New Brunswick, NJ
- Fred Roberts, Director, DIMACS, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Guna Rajagopal, Exec Dir (Bioinformatics), CINJ, rajagogu at umdnj.edu
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Center Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology.
- John Kerrigan, Assoc. Dir. Bioinformatics, CINJ, kerrigje at umdnj.edu
- Dr. Peter Schad, Assoc. Dir. Clinical Informatics, CINJ, schadpe at umdnj.edu
- Candace Botnick, Dir of Comms and Marketing, CINJ, botnicca at umdnj.edu
- Ms. Paula Hunchar, Exec Dir, CINJ Foundation, hunchapa at umdnj.edu
- Delshonda Boswell, CINJ, bosweldj at umdnj.edu, 732 235 6574
Call for Participation: Poster Session.
All talks will be by invitation. We encourage you to submit a
poster. Posters can describe specific projects, an organization's
relevant work, an organization's relevant resources/projects,
If you would like to present a poster, please submit a title and abstract here
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 22, 2008.