DIMACS Workshop and Working Group Meeting on Bioconsensus
October 25 - 26, 2000
DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus
on Computational Molecular Biology.
- Mel Janowitz, Rutgers University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francois-Joseph LaPointe, University of Montreal, email@example.com
- Fred McMorris, Illinois Institute of Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boris Mirkin, University of London, email@example.com
- Fred Roberts, Rutgers University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers and Slides:
- Combining Treees to Combining Data by Bernard Baum, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Research Branch, Eastern Cereal and Oilseed Research Center.
- W-CURVES of Long Genomic Sequences Reveal Biologically Significant Information by Douglas J. Cork and Dachywan Wu, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Toward a Unified Theory of Relational Representations of Closed Set Systems and Phylogenetic Trees by Richard Cramer-Benjamin, Niagara University; Gary D. Crown, Wichita State University; Melvin F. Janowitz, Rutgers University
A Geometric Model of Information Retrieval Systems
by Myung Ho Kim, DNA Print Genomics.
- Building genome classification trees with linear binary hierarchies by Boris Mirkin, Birbeck College and Eugene Koonin, NCBI, NIH
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 13, 2000.