Seventh New Jersey Universities Homeland Security Research Consortium Symposium
November 20, 2006
Multipurpose Room, Busch Campus Center, Rutgers University
- Fred Roberts, Chair, RUHSRI and Director, DIMACS, email@example.com
Presented by Rutgers University Homeland Security Research Initiative (RUHSRI) and the New Jersey Universities Homeland Security Research Consortium.
- Program Committee:
- Leslie Kennedy, Chair, Rutgers University
- Tami Carpenter, DIMACS, Rutgers
- Mike Chumer, NJIT
- Brendan McCluskey, UMDNJ
- Lew Meixler, Princeton Plasma Physics Lab
- Warren Powell, Princeton University
- Barbara Reagor, Monmouth University
- Fred S. Roberts, DIMACS, Rutgers
Do you want to have a poster?
Please complete the following information and e-mail it to Christine Spassione at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a brief title and abstract of your poster.
Tell us what equipment you will need:
Easel (30" X 40" available): ___
Laptop hookup: ___
We will notify you if your poster has been accepted.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Tuesday, November 7, 2006.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on September 21, 2006.