BSF/DIMACS/DyDAn Working Group on Data Privacy
February 8, 2008
DIMACS/DyDAn Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special Focus on Communication Security and Information Privacy and the Center for Dynamic Data Analysis (DyDAn).
- Kobbi Nissim, Ben Gurion University, kobbi at cs.bgu.ac.il
- Benny Pinkas, University of Haifa, benny at cs.haifa.ac.il
- Rebecca Wright, Rutgers University, rebecca.wright at rutgers.edu
This workshop is jointly sponsored by:
- United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation
- US Department of Homeland Security
- Workshop Announcement
- Call for Participation and List of Participants
- Information on
- Information on Travel
- Parking Permit
Parking permits will be available at the registration table on the day of the workshop.
Please park in lot 64 located between the CoRE Building and the Werblin Recreation Center.
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements (they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a visa.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on October 3, 2007.