DIMACS and The Center for Computational Intractability Joint Workshop on Approximation Algorithms: The Last Decade and the Next
June 13 - 17, 2011
Contact information for organizers: approx.workshop at gmail.com.
- Sanjeev Arora, Princeton University
- Moses Charikar, Princeton University
- Sanjeev Khanna, U. Penn
- Mohammad Taghi Hajiaghayi, U. Maryland and AT&T Labs
- Vijay Vazirani, Georgia Tech
- Lisa Zhang, Bell Labs
Presented under the auspices of the Special
Focus on Hardness of Approximation.
- View the Center for Computational Intractability website:
- Workshop Announcement
- Call for Participation
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements (they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a visa.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on July 22, 2010.