DIMACS/CCICADA Workshop on Adversarial Decision Making
September 30 - October 1, 2010
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus
on Algorithmic Decision Theory and The Homeland Security Center for
Command, Control, and Interoperability Center for Advanced Data
- David Banks, Duke University, banks at stat.duke.edu
- Janusz Marecki, IBM T.J. Watson Research, marecki at us.ibm.com
- Bonnie Ray, IBM T.J. Watson Research, bonnier at us.ibm.com
- Milind Tambe, University of Southern California, tambe at
Call for Participation:
Submission and Registration Process
- To participate in this workshop as a poster presenter, please:
- Submit an abstract (200 word limit) and title for your presentation to marecki at us.ibm.com no later than August 15, 2010.
- Notification of acceptance will be provided by August 31, 2010.
- Register and submit registration fees using the web registration form no later than September 10, 2010.
- To participate in this workshop as an attendee, please:
- Register and submit registration fees using the web
registration form no later than September 10, 2010.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on July 22, 2010.