DIMACS/LAMSADE Workshop on Algorithmic Decision Theory and Meeting of the COST Action ICO602
October 28 - 31, 2008
University Paris Dauphine, France
This workshop is sponsored by CNRS and the COST Programme.
- Ulle Endriss, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, email@example.com
- Nicolas Maudet, Lamsade, UniversitÚ Paris Dauphine, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, email@example.com
- Alexis TsoukiÓs, LAMSADE, firstname.lastname@example.org
DIMACS/LAMSADE PARTNERSHIP on Computer Science and Decision Theory: Applications of Notions of Consensus
LAMSADE Workshop on Algorithmic Decision Theory and Meeting of the COST Action ICO602
- Workshop Announcement
- Call for Participation
- Location and Directions to the meeting
The workshop will take
Lamsade, Université Paris Dauphine
Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
75775 Paris cedex 16
Phone : 0033(0)1 44 05 44 34
Fax: 0033(0)1 44 05 40 91
Directions to Dauphine University
- by bus: Line "Petite
ceinture" PC, stop "Porte Dauphine" in front of the University
- by metro: Line 2, direction
"Nation - Porte Dauphine" - Stop"Porte Dauphine"
- by RER: Line C - Stop "Avenue
- Information on Accommodations
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements (they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a visa.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on October 31, 2008.