DIMACS/LAMSADE Workshop and Meeting of the COST Action ICO602
October 28 - 31, 2008
University Paris Dauphine, France
This workshop is sponsored by CNRS and the COST Programme.
- Ulle Endriss, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicolas Maudet, Lamsade, UniversitÚ Paris Dauphine, email@example.com
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alexis TsoukiÓs, LAMSADE, email@example.com
DIMACS/LAMSADE PARTNERSHIP on Computer Science and Decision Theory: Applications of Notions of Consensus
Action Workshop Website
The workshop will take
place at Lamsade, Université Paris Dauphine
Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
75775 Paris cedex 16
Phone : 0033(0)1 44 05
Fax : 0033(0)1 44 05 40 91
A (non exhaustive) list of hotels near the University(expensive neighbourhood):
- Au Palais de Chaillot, 5-10 min walking distance, 2 stars, basic
and quiet, 94€ single, 109€ double, (special prices for the University), http://www.hotelpalaisdechaillot.com/
- Hotel Des Pavillons: 15-20 min walking distance, 2 stars, 95€
single, 105€ double, http://www.hoteldespavillons.com
You can also have a look on these websites:
You are invited to do your bookings. The above information has to
be checked before any booking. In the case you plan to use any of the
hotels that have an agreement with Dauphine University please contact Dauphine University before (any among the organizing committee).
If you need more information about Paris (hotels,
restaurants, transports,...), please go to http://www.parisbienvenue.com/
Directions to Dauphine University
- by bus: Line "Petite
ceinture" PC, stop "Porte Dauphine" in front of the University
- by metro: Line 2, direction
"Nation - Porte Dauphine" - Stop"Porte Dauphine"
- by RER: Line C - Stop "Avenue
You can also visit this website that lets you know what is the exact route to get to the university.
Next: Call for Participation
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on June 30, 2008.