DIMACS/DyDAn Workshop on Computational Methods for Dynamic Interaction Networks
September 24 - 25, 2007
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
- Tanya Berger-Wolf, University of Illinois at Chicago, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Goldberg, RPI, email@example.com
- Malik Magdon-Ismail, RPI, firstname.lastname@example.org
- William "Al" Wallace, RPI, email@example.com
Presented under the auspices of the
Special Focus on Computation and the Socio-Economic Sciences, the
Special Focus on Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology and
The Center for Dynamic Data Analysis (DyDAn).
Call for Participation:
The workshop will consist of invited and contributed technical sessions
including paper presentations and general (panel) discussions.
We solicit electronic submissions of papers (5-8 pages in PDF) by email
- July 8, 2007: Submissions due
- August 1, 2007: Notification of acceptence
- September 24 - 25, 2007: Dynamic Networks Workshop
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on July 9, 2007.