DIMACS Workshop on Modeling of Infectious Diseases with a Focus on Ebola
This is a satellite workshop of the Next Einstein Forum
and is coordinated with a Mini-symposium on the same topic on March 5,
March 6 - 7, 2016
Novotel, Dakar, Senegal
DIMACS thanks the National Science Foundation for support of this event.
- Aboubaker Chedikh Beye, former AIMS-Senegal President, Director of the Doctoral Course in Physics at University Cheikh Anta Diop de Dakar, acbeye at gmail.com
- Martial Ndeffo Mbah, Yale University, martial.ndeffo-mbah at yale.edu
- Farai Nyabadza, Stellenbosch University, nyabadzaf at sun.ac.za
- Fred Roberts, Rutgers University, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Abdul-Aziz Yakubu, Howard University, ayakubu at howard.edu
Call for Participation:
The workshop and mini-symposium are by invitation only and all spots are filled.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on January 27, 2016.