MPE 2013+ Workshop on Data-aware Energy Use
September 29 - October 1, 2014
University of California, San Diego
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special
Program: Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+ and the Special Focus on Energy and Algorithms.
- Yuvraj Agarwal, Carnegie Mellon University, Yuvraj.Agarwal at cs.cmu.edu
- Mario Berges, Carnegie Mellon University, marioberges at
- Midge Cozzens, DIMACS (Education Chair), midgec at
- Rajesh Gupta, University of California, San Diego, rgupta at ucsd.edu
- Zico Kolter, Carnegie Mellon University, zkolter at cs.cmu.edu
- Balarkrishnan Narayanaswamy (Murali), University of California, San Diego, muralib at eng.ucsd.edu
- Fred Roberts, Rutgers University and DIMACS, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
With acknowledgement of additional University of California, San Diego support.
Call for Participation:
This workshop is part of Mathematics of Planet Earth
2013+. Attendance is by invitation. If you would like to apply to
participate, please go to MPE 2013+ Workshop on Data-aware Energy Use to apply. There are a limited
number of spaces available. At the same website, you may also apply
for (partial) financial support.
See Call for Papers
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on September 18, 2014.