DIMACS Short Course: Exploring 3D Molecular Structures Using NCBI Tools
May 16 - 17, 2006
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented by The National Center for Biotechnology Information,
the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology,
the Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology of Rutgers University,
the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ), BioMaPS Institute for Quantitative Biology,
and the Department of Genetics at Rutgers University.
- Tamar Barkay, Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, barkay@AESOP.Rutgers.edu
- Nicholas Beckloff, UMDNJ, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Ehrlich, BioMaPS Institute, email@example.com
- Mel Janowitz, DIMACS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tara Matise, Department of Genetics, email@example.com
- Workshop Announcement
- Presentation Slides
- Registration Form This course is specifically designed to include three parts: a lecture followed by two hands-on computer sessions. Participation will be one full day of lecture and computer labs. Please do not register for a computer session if you will not also be attending the lecture.
You must register for both an Alignments Lab and a Structures Lab.
This course must be prepaid in advance of the workshop and payment received by April 20, 2006. We anticipate the course will be oversubscribed. We cannot guarantee a place for you unless we have received your check.
DIMACS Workshop Registration Fee $15
Note: Our usual policies for fee waivers and reductions do not apply to this course.
This $15 registration fee covers the cost of food and administration of the course. There is no tuition charge for this workshop.
Send personal checks, payable to Rutgers University to:
DIMACS, CoRE Building, 4th Floor
c/o Nicole Clark
96 Frelinghuysen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8018
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on May 16, 2006.