DIMACS/DIMATIA/Rényi Working Group on Extremal Combinatorics III
Third Meeting Dates: July 30 - 31, 2005
Prague, Czech Republic
The Rényi Institute Home Page
- Jaroslav Nesetril, Charles University, nesetril at kam.mff.cuni.cz
- Pavel Valtr, Charles University, valtr at kam.mff.cuni.cz
DIMACS/DIMATIA/Renyi Working Group on Extremal Combinatorics Main Page
DIMACS/DIMATIA/Renyi Tripartite Partnership
- Workshop Announcement
- Call for Participation
- Link to Workshop on Extremal Combinatorics
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements (they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a visa.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on May 3, 2005.