DIMACS Conference on Effects of Genome Structure and Sequence on the Generation of Variation and Evolution
August 9 - 11, 2011
CoRE Auditorium, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
- Lynn Caporale, Conference Chair
- Stephen Benkovic, Pennsylvania State University
- Giorgio Bernardi, Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn
- Gyan Bhanot, Institute for Advanced Studies, Princeton
- Laura Landweber, Princeton University
- Nancy Maizels, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Richard Moxon, Oxford University
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Center Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology.
- Advisory committee:
- Guna Rajagopal, The Cancer Institute of NJ (CINJ)
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, Rutgers University
It is recommended for participants to stay at the Heldrich Hotel located in New Brunswick, NJ.
To Register, click the link below and enter this attendee code: 131743
reservations for this event only - European Plan: $138 per room per night single occupancy (includes internet).
The hotel reservations do not include breakfast.
If there are any problems with reservations, you can call the Heldrich at 866.609.4700.
General information about the Heldrich:
The Heldrich Hotel
10 Livingston Ave.,
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1904
Contact: Meaghan Cannon, Sales Manager
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on August 3, 2011.