Experimental Analysis of Algorithms: Interfaces between Statistics and Computer Science: A Planning Meeting
April 4, 2006
DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
This meeting is jointly sponsored by the Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science (DIMACS),
the National Institute of Statistical Sciences (NISS), and Statistical and Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute (SAMSI).
- Alan Karr, National Institute of Statistical Sciences (NISS), email@example.com
- Regina Liu, Rutgers University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Johnson, A T & T Research, email@example.com
- Catherine McGeoch, Amherst College, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph Naus, Rutgers University, email@example.com
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Participation:
Meeting is by invitation only. Please contact any of the organizers if you are interested in participating.
|Participants in the Experimental Analysis of Algorithms: Interfaces between Statistics and Computer Science: A Planning Meeting
|David Johnson||A T & T Research|
|Alan Karr||National Institute of Statistical Sciences (NISS)|
| Regina Liu||Rutgers University|
|Catherine McGeoch||Amherst College|
|Max Morris||Iowa State University|
|Joseph Naus||Rutgers University|
|Matthias Stallmann||North Carolina State University|
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on March 30, 2006.