DIMACS Short Course: A Field Guide to GenBank and NCBI Molecular Biology Resources
April 11, 2007
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented by The National Center for Biotechnology Information, the Department of Genetics at Rutgers University,
- Tamar Barkay, Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, barkay@AESOP.Rutgers.edu
- Nicholas Beckloff, UMDNJ, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Ehrlich, BIOMAPS Institute, email@example.com
- Mel Janowitz, DIMACS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tara Matise, Department of Genetics, email@example.com
Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology of Rutgers University, the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology and the BIOMAPS Institute for Quantitative Biology.
***Flash! The oganizers have decided to allow undergraduates with an appropriate background to enroll in the course.***
- Workshop Announcement
- Program This course is specifically designed to include two parts: a lecture followed by a single hands-on computer session.
Please do not register for a computer session if you will not also be attending the lecture.
- Registration Form
Registration will be limited to the first 100 registrations with 50 slots reserved for participants affiliated with DIMACS or Rutgers. Each computer session will be limited to 25 participants.
This course must be prepaid in advance of the workshop and payment received by April 3, 2007. We anticipate the course will be oversubscribed. We cannot guarantee a place for you unless we have received your check.
DIMACS Workshop Registration Fee $15
Note: Our usual policies for fee waivers and reductions do not apply to this course.
This $15 registration fee covers the cost of food and administration of the course. There is no tuition charge for this workshop.
Send personal checks, payable to DIMACS to:
DIMACS, CoRE Building, 4th Floor
c/o Nicole Clark
96 Frelinghuysen Road
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8018
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 5, 2007.