DIMACS Short Course: A Field Guide to GenBank and NCBI Molecular Biology Resources
April 11 - 12, 2007
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented by The National Center for Biotechnology Information, the Department of Genetics at Rutgers University,
- Tamar Barkay, Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, barkay@AESOP.Rutgers.edu
- Nicholas Beckloff, UMDNJ, email@example.com
- Paul Ehrlich, BIOMAPS Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mel Janowitz, DIMACS, email@example.com
- Tara Matise, Department of Genetics, firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology of Rutgers University, the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology and the BIOMAPS Institute for Quantitative Biology.
In case of heavy demand for this short course, the computer schedule may need to be revised.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
8:00 - 8:45 Registration - CoRE Building, first floor lobby
Breakfast - CoRE Building, fourth floor lounge
8:50 - 9:00 Opening remarks from the organizers
9:00 - 12:00 Lecture in the first floor auditorium
1:15 - 3:15 Computer session A*
3:15 - 3:30 Nothing Scheduled
3:30 - 5:30 Computer session B*
* All computer sessions will be held in the Allison Road classroom building (the ARC Computing Lab), Room 116, first floor.
This course is specifically designed to include two parts: a lecture
followed by a single hands-on computer session. Please do not register for
a computer session if you will not also be attending the lecture.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on January 17, 2007.