DIMACS Short Course: A Field Guide to GenBank and NCBI Molecular Biology Resources
April 11 - 12, 2007
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented by The National Center for Biotechnology Information, the Department of Genetics at Rutgers University,
- Tamar Barkay, Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, barkay@AESOP.Rutgers.edu
- Nicholas Beckloff, UMDNJ, email@example.com
- Paul Ehrlich, BIOMAPS Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mel Janowitz, DIMACS, email@example.com
- Tara Matise, Department of Genetics, firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology of Rutgers University, the DIMACS/BioMaPS/MB Special Focus on Information Processing in Biology and the BIOMAPS Institute for Quantitative Biology.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 10, 2007.