DIMACS Workshop on Pervasive Networking
May 21, 2001
DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on Next Generation Networks Technologies and Applications.
- Badri Nath , Rutgers University, email@example.com
- Deborah Estrin , University of California at Los Angeles, firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Participation:
For this workshop, we solicit original papers that address research
challenges and problems in this new paradigm of a networked physical
world. Specifically, we seek contributions in the following AREAS:
If you are interested in participating at the workshop please send an
abstract of no longer than eight pages (SHORTER PAPERS of 4 to 5
PAGES ARE WELCOME) to Badri Nath (email@example.com)
by April 1, 2001. You will be notified of your
paper's acceptance to the workshop by April 21, 2001.
- important unsolved problems (e.g., paging channels, network management)
- new directions
- low-maintenance networks (disposable networks)
- inter-disciplinary approaches
- promising models/modeling tools
- application drivers
- networking approaches
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 30, 2001.