- Serge Abiteboul, INRIA, ENS, FR. Issues in Ethical Data Management
- Yann Chevaleyre, LAMSADE, Université Paris Dauphine, Paris, FR. An overview on interpetability in Machnine Learning
- Krzysztof Choromanski, Google, New York. Differentially-private random projection trees
- Vince Conitzer, Computer Science, Duke University, USA. Moral Decision Making Frameworks for Artificial Intelligence
- Mikaël Cozic, Pierre Valarcher, LACL, Université Paris Est, FR. PEPS ALGOCIT
- Nello Cristianini, Computer Science, Bristol University, UK. Living in a data obsessed society
- Gabrielle Demange, PSE, EHESS, FR. Algorithms? Which requirements?
- Joe Halpern, Computer Science, Cornell University, USA. Moral Responsibility, Blameworthiness and Intention: in search of formal definitions
- Thierry Kirat, Morgan Sweeney, IRISSO/CR2D, Université Paris Dauphine, FR. Algorithms and the Law. Currents and Future Challenges for Legal Professions
- Nicolas Maudet, LIP6, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, FR. Explaining Algorithmic Decisionst
- Francesca Musiani, ISCC, CNRS, Paris, FR. "How about alternative algorithms?" The attempt to "re-decentralise" Internet service
- Benjamin Nguyen, LIFO, Université d'Orleans, FR. Anonymization and Fair Data Processing
- Dino Pedreschi, Computer Science, Universitá di Pisa, IT. Data ethics and machine learning: decentralisation, algorithmic bias and how to discover them
- Fred S. Roberts, DIMACS and CCICADA, Rutgers University. Avoiding Bias in Implementations of Randomized Protocols for Security Screening
- Giovanni Sartor, University of Bologna, IT.
- Alexis Tsoukiás, LAMSADE, Université Paris Dauphine, FR. Social responsibility of algorithms: what is about?
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on October 31, 2017.