DIMACS/DyDAn Workshop on Streaming, Coding, and Compressive Sensing: Unifying Theory and
Common Applications to Sparse Signal/Data Analysis and Processing
March 27, 2009
DIMACS/DyDAn Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the Special
Focus on Hardness of Approximation and the Center for Dynamic Data Analysis (DyDAn).
- Aiyou Chen, Bell Labs, aychen at research.bell-labs.com
- Graham Cormode, AT&T Labs, grahamr at research.att.com
- Andrew McGregor, UCSD, amcgregor.web at gmail.com
- Olgica Milenkovic, UIUC, milenkov at uiuc.edu.
- S. Muthukrishnan, Rutgers University, muthu at cs.rutgers.edu
- Fred Roberts, Rutgers University, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Emina Soljanin, Bell Labs, emina at bell-labs.com
Call for Participation:
Speaking at the workshop is primarily by invitation but if you would like to speak please contact Andrew McGregor (mcgregor at cs.umass.edu)
or Olgica Milenkovic (milenkov at uiuc.edu). Registration is open to all.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on February 3, 2009.