DIMACS Working Group Meeting on Data Compression in Networks and Applications
March 18 - 20, 2002
DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, New Jersey
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on Next Generation Networks Technologies and Applications and the Special Focus on Computational Information Theory and Coding.
- Adam Buchsbaum, AT&T Labs - Research, firstname.lastname@example.org
- S. Muthukrishnan, AT&T Labs - Research and Rutgers University, email@example.com
- Suleyman Cenk Sahinalp, Case Western Reserve University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Storer, Brandeis University, email@example.com
- Jeff Vitter, Duke University, firstname.lastname@example.org
The working group will be organized as a series of talks with time for
focused discussions. We solicit general participation: talks from those
discussing specific applications of novel compression techniques to those
that summarize a body of work and discuss open directions are welcome.
Send an at-most two-page writeup (in PS or PDF) of the abstract of the
talk, with references to literature and a description of the specific
flavor of the talk. Send it by email to email@example.com.
Submission Deadline: Feb. 4, 2002
Notification Deadline: Feb. 18, 2002
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 21, 2001.