DIMACS/ICMS Working Group on Spatio-Temporal and Network Modeling of Diseases II
May 14 - 18, 2007
The International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh, UK
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on
Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology.
- Valerie Isham, University College, London, email@example.com
- Alun Lloyd, North Carolina State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denis Mollison, Heriot-Watt University, email@example.com
This workshop is jointly sponsored by The International Centre for Mathematical Sciences (ICMS).
DIMACS Working Group on Spatio-Temporal and Network Modeling of Diseases April 22 - 26, 2003.
- Working Group Announcement
- Participation and List of Participants
- Working Group Report
- Link to ICMS
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements
(they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on February 12, 2007.