DIMACS Working Group on Spatio-temporal and Network Modeling of
October 21 - 25, 2008
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on
Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology.
- Martin Eichner, Tubingen University, martin.eichner at uni-tuebingen.de
- Nina Fefferman, DIMACS, nina.fefferman at tufts.edu
- Valerie Isham, University College, London, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alun Lloyd, North Carolina State University, alun_lloyd at ncsu.edu
- Denis Mollison, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, denis at ma.hw.ac.uk
The aim will be to pull together the most promising emerging strands of research in spatial and network modelling of epidemics, with particular focus on relating models to data, and on the integration of modelling scales.
Next: Call for Participation
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on May 22, 2008.