DIMACS Working Group on The Mathematics of Web Search and Meta-Search
June 19 - 26, 2004
Bertinoro International Center for Informatics, Bertorino, Italy
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on Computation and the Socio-Economic Sciences.
- Cynthia Dwork, Microsoft, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Gelman, Columbia University, email@example.com
- D. Sivakumar, IBM Almaden, siva@almaden
Information on BICI can be found at http://www.cs.unibo.it/bici/.
- Workshop Announcement
- List of Participants
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements (they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a visa.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on January 20, 2004.