MPE 2013+ Workshop on Zika
December 5 - 6, 2016
University of California, Berkeley
Presented under the auspices of the National Science Foundation
Senegal project with additional support from the DIMACS Special
Program: Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+.
- Michael Boots, University of California - Berkeley, mboots at berkeley.edu
- Colin Carlson, University of California - Berkeley, cjcarlson at berkeley.edu
- Midge Cozzens, DIMACS, Rutgers University, midgec at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Wayne Getz, University of California - Berkeley, wgetz at berkeley.edu
- Eva Harris, University of California - Berkeley, eharris at berkeley.edu
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, Rutgers University, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Please join collaborating scientists from UC Berkeley and Rutgers University for a day-long modeling symposium related to the Zika virus. Enjoy presentations from leading researchers across the country as they discuss their latest research.
Next: Call for Participation
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 7, 2016.