Re: Ethel's paper

Elaine Foley (epfoley@dimacs.rutgers.edu)
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 11:12:06 -0500

Ethel,

What I meant is that you should create a separate directory for WinZip
(and an icon) so that you can just click on it to unzip files.
I also have a separate directory of storing webfiles (I jsut like to
have stuff i get off the web separate from any of my other files). When
I save a file off the web I just make sure I save it in that directory.

As a precaution some people actually save files they get off the web
onto floppies (and then check just the floppy for viruses). Guess you
can tell I'm not that type of person. Got a virus once (Magellan) and
just had to clean up the hard drive afterwards. Best to beware though.

Elaine