Re: congratulations

Duncan Chiu (dchiu@idt.net)
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 00:12:18 -0500

I second that, Bro. Pat.

Bro. Pat, I am obliged to share this good news with you all: my Teaneck
High School team will represent New Jersey at the Panasonic Academic
Challenge this year! The competitions with over forty schools from other
states (one school from each state) will be held at Disney World on June
21-24.

I am sure you will see our pictures on the national news when we win the
competion in June, but I thought you would like to share my joy earlier
than that.

If you had read my Reflection on DREI a few days ago, you know how much
I appreciated DIMACS' service. (The only thing I didn't mention was the
year I started with the group. Was it 1990 or 1991?) Thank you DIMACS
and Joe.

duncan

P.S. Correction: we didn't fly the kites last Monday in Teaneck. It
rained before that big snow storm. Was it April 1 that I replied your
mail?