Re: thanks...

Maryann Kinsley (kinsley@dimacs.rutgers.edu)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 19:25:39 -0700

Glad you enjoyed the shirts, Lee. Sorry about ruining your reputation as
He-Man Physics Teacher Of Bethel Park. If it will help, I can tell your
students how much you enjoyed Chef Larry's meat and potatoes....none of
that weenie salad bar stuff.

But seriously, folks......Anyone signing up for a C++ workshop for AP
Computer Science this spring or summer? When/where? I haven't taught
the course yet, but want to be prepared....and another programming
language under your belt doesn't hurt either.

Maryann