Re: Chuck's map

J Brown (jbrown@epix.net)
Wed, 28 May 1997 16:38:36 -0400

Hi

I thought others might be interested in digging through old files
(teachers never throw anything away) to find the November 1990 NCTM
Student Math Notes.

According to Marylu Tyndell this particular issue contains map coloring
activities similar to the map sent by Chuck. Marylu has used this in
her discrete class

Discussion from anyone who has used this material would be great.

Thanks Marylu

Judy