Re: Newark

Anne Huffer (huffera@mail.firn.edu)
Fri, 06 Jun 1997 15:50:13 -0400

Sanderson_Smith wrote:

> Friday, June 6
>
> Hi group...looking forward to seeing you later this month.
>
> I'm sending the message about transportation to and from the Newark Airport to
> everyone,but hereafter I will broach this subject only with those who respond.
> I know most of your are probably driving to Rutgers and this won't be of
> interest.... and I don't want to clutter your e-mail boxes.
>
> I'm arriving Newark Airport on United #642 (from Chicago) on Saturday,June 28,
> at 12:20 PM. I'm departing Newark Airport on Wednesday morning, July 2 at
> 10:45 AM.
>
> As I have done in the past, I've arranged for an Avis rental car at Newark
> Airport. As best I can, I will use it for transporting those coming by plane
> to and from our followup site.
>
> As of now, I know Darlene is arriving around 2PM on Saturday. I will wait for
> her arrival. I haven't heard from anyone else as of this time. If others
> are interested in transportation to/from the airport, please let me know. Some
> of you may be coming in later in the day. If so, I can do a return trip to the
> Airport from our hotel site.
>
> Those interested: Let me know your arrival times, flight numbers, etc.
>
> -Keep smiling, all!
>
> Sanderson

This is for Sanderson but I need the "locals" help too. I cannot arrive
until am of the 29th (I HAVE to go to a wedding (and party!) on the
28th). I am taking a very early flight from Washington and will get to
Newark about 8:15 am on the 29th. I would love it if I could get a train
to New Brunswick and have someone pick me up (Sanderson maybe?) I can
rent a car but won't have to if I can get to the train. I leave on the
1st at 7:00pm from Newark. Hopefully I can reverse directions aa well.
If I don't hear about the train, I will rent a car and anyone with the
same time-frame is welcome to join me. Thanks.

Anne Huffer