Re: baby news

Chuck Biehl (bieh9435@dpnet.net)
Wed, 02 Jul 1997 07:02:33 -0400

Since your daughter was born Thursday and everyone was home on Friday, i
don't understand why you at least didn't make it time for dinner sunday
night! There sure was a lot to do, and I can't think of any reason why
you would have wanted to stay home when all of us fun people were
together, especially since you were available... don't you love us any
more?

I definitely know you were missed and hope everything is going well.
Watch for a plethora, or melange, or even a potpourri of messages to fly
in the neart future as we all get home.

-C

--
L. Charles (Chuck) Biehl