DIMACS/MBI US - African BioMathematics Initiative: Advanced Study
Institute on Conservation Biology Part II
January 10 - 15, 2011
The Advanced Study Institute will be held at Kenya Wildlife Service Training Institute, Naivasha, Kenya.
- Holly Gaff, Old Dominion University, hgaff (at) odu.edu
- Wandera Ogana, University of Nairobi, wogana at unobi.ac.ke
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, froberts (at) dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Sadie Ryan, University of California, Santa Barbara, sjryan (at) nceas.ucsb.edu
- James Osundwa, UN Environment Programme, Kenya, james.osundwa (at) unep.org
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS/MBI
US-African BioMathematics Initiative.
This Advanced Study Institute is jointly sponsored by:
Call for Participation:
Call for applications
for the ASI.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on October 28, 2010.