DIMACS Working Group on Adverse Event/Disease Reporting, Surveillance, and Analysis II
Second Meeting: February 19 - 20, 2004
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the of the Special Focus
on Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology.
- Donald Hoover, Rutgers University, Statistics, email@example.com
- David Madigan, Rutgers University, Statistics, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Henry Rolka, CDC, email@example.com
DIMACS Working Group on Adverse Event/Disease Reporting, Surveillance, and Analysis I
DIMACS Subgroup on Adverse Event/Disease Reporting, Surveillance, and Analysis
- Workshop Announcement
- List of Participants
- Meeting Report
- Presentation Slides
- Links to other important websites
- Information on
- Information on Travel
- Parking Permit
Parking permits will be available at the registration table on the day of the workshop.
Please park in lot 64 located between the CoRE Building and the Werblin Recreation Center.
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
- If you're coming from abroad, check the latest visa requirements (they are changing all the time) and get an early start on obtaining a visa.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 27, 2004.