DIMACS Workshop on Mathematical Modeling of Infectious Diseases in Africa
June 25 - 27, 2007
Stellenbosch, South Africa
Presented under the auspices of the
Special Focus on Computational and Mathematical Epidemiology.
- Brenda Latka, (Program Chair), DIMACS, email@example.com
- Wayne Getz, UC Berkeley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abba Gumel, University of Manitoba, email@example.com
- Fritz Hahne, AIMS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Hargrove, SACEMA, email@example.com
- Simon Levin, Princeton University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edward Lungu, University of Botswana, email@example.com
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Welte, Wits University, email@example.com
This workshop is jointly organized with African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS), and
South African Centre for
Epidemiological Modelling and Analysis (SACEMA).
This workshop is jointly sponsored by:
Call for Participation:
Participation is by invitation only. If you would like to be considered for an invitation, please email one of the organizers.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on October 30, 2006.