DIMACS/Northeast Big Data Hub Workshop on Privacy and Security for Big Data
April 24 - 25, 2017
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the
DIMACS Big Data Initiative on Privacy and Security, the DIMACS Special
Focus on Cybersecurity and in collaboration with the Northeast
Big Data Innovation Hub.
- Organizing Committee:
- René Bastón, Columbia University
- Joseph Lorenzo Hall, The Center for Democracy and Technology
- Adam Smith, Pennsylvania State University
- Sean Smith, Dartmouth College
- Rebecca Wright, Rutgers University
- Moti Yung, Snapchat
- Workshop email: ps-for-bd-organizers at dimacs.rutgers.edu
Call for Participation:
Participation is open to all, subject to space limitations. Please
register if you'd like to attend.
Talks are by invitation, but
please send the organizers an e-mail (ps-for-bd-organizers at
dimacs.rutgers.edu) if you'd like to be invited to speak describing your planned topic.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 10, 2017.