DIMACS Workshop and Working Group Meeting on Bioconsensus
October 25 - 26, 2000
DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
Presented under the auspices of the
Special Focus on Computational Molecular Biology.
- Mel Janowitz, Rutgers University, email@example.com
- Francois-Joseph LaPointe, University of Montreal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred McMorris, Illinois Institute of Technology, email@example.com
- Boris Mirkin, University of London, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fred Roberts, Rutgers University, email@example.com
Call for Participation:
Attendance is open to everyone. There is limited time for a few
additional talks. If you would like to give a talk, please send a
title and abstract by email as soon as possible to: Fred Roberts
There is limited financial support available for attendance at the
workshop, with priority given to graduate students and recent Ph.D.'s.
If you are interested in obtaining financial support, please send a
message to Fred Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining your
needs and stating what other resources you might have at your disposal.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on December 7, 2000.