BioMaPS/DIMACS Tutorial: Introduction to Modern Concepts in Biology for
Mathematical and Physical Scientists
June 23 - July 3, 2003
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the Special Year on Computational Molecular Biology.
- William Sofer, Rutgers University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Ehrlich, Rutgers University, email@example.com
- Program for the first week of the BioMaPS/DIMACS Tutorial:
- Molecular Genetics Tutorial
- Program for the second week of the BioMaPS/DIMACS Tutorial:
- Review of Cell Biology and Presentations of Current Research
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on May 30, 2003.