Due to RUTGERSFEST 2005 on Friday, April 29th, the following Roads/Intersections will be closed on Friday, April 29th beginning at 12 noon:
These Roads/Intersections closures SHOULD NOT affect attendance in the morning, but will affect exiting at the end of the day.
If you are coming AFTER 12 pm only, here are specific instructions to enter the Busch Campus:
1. Take River Rd down to Hoes Lane light, come in to and along Frelinghuysen and cut back around via Allison as far as allowed to lots.
2. Come in via Cedar Lane thru Livingston across to Busch and park as close as allowed.
1. Take River Road toward Highland Park to Hoes Lane to and along Frelinghuysen and cut back around via Allison
2. Centennial Ave to Hoes Lane to new Busch entrance to Davidson Rd.near ASB.
Here are instructions on EXITING the campus at the end of the program day:
Exiting Busch Campus from Lot 64 will be left at 4-way stop onto
Bartholomew toward Davidson Rd only...
- from there you'll need to wind in traffic to Livingston Campus, Rt 18, Hoes Lane or Metlars.
Please expect traffic delays getting off campus. We have been told that Police will have traffic patrolmen at each closed intersection to assist with vehicle and pedestrian traffic. I have notified the Police department (specifically Lt. Pelletier) of our program and he will be circulating the information to his officers to assist you entering/exiting campus.
Our directions to campus can be found on the following web page: http://dimacs.rutgers.edu/Directions/Directions1.html